This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Zohal Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Discover the amazing world of crochet texture with the Zohal Baby Blanket. The pattern combines popular crochet stitches; the Alpine stitch and the Bead Stitch to create beautiful and tactile texture that is a pleasure to create and use. The border made in the Boxed stitch is the cherry on top of this pattern. This is a fun project that allows you to learn a variety of popular stitches. The blanket is made in bulky acrylic weight yarn that works up fast and is easy to care for, so you don’t need to worry about washing it in the washing machine. "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeBlocked Gauge:
12 sts x 7 rows = 10 x 10 cm (4 x 4 in) over Bead st pattern
11 sts x 10 rows = 10 x 10 cm (4 x 4 in) over Alpine st pattern
Finished SizeThe final shawl measurements (blocked): 94 x 108 cm (approx. 37 x 42.5 in)
- Paintbox Yarns Simply Chunky (100% Acrylic | Chunky | 100 g (3.5 oz) = 136 m (149 yds)), Stormy Gray (#304) A 5 balls, Peach Orange (#354) B 4 balls, Marine Blue (#333) C 3 balls
- Crochet hook size 6.0 mm (US size J-10) size to obtain the gauge
Read NextFloral Border Crib Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make a granny square pattern that is truly fit for royalty. With a big crochet flower, The Royal Parlor Granny is elegant and pretty.… Continue reading: "The Royal Parlor Grannyvideocam"
- Floral Border Crib Blanket
- Simply Sweet Baby Blanket
- Lingering over a Lullaby Blanket
- Fast And Easy Speckled Chunky Yarn Blanket
- Fields and Furrows Crochet Afghan
- Tulip Stitch At Twilight Baby Blanket
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- Pretty Crochet Mesh And Berry Baby Blanket
- Happy Little Tree Blanket
- Quick C2C Baby Blanket
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Family Crochet Throw Blanket Pattern
- Easy Crochet Christmas Blanket
- Easy To Make One Row Repeat Crochet Blanket
- Candy Kisses Blanket
- Cluster Stripes Variation Section
- How To Make A Crochet Slab Blanket
- Abimal Blanket
- Crochet Cat Applique With Starting Chains
- Corner To Corner Triple Crochet Baby Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions