Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This pretty little pachyderm looks so cute in her pink ruffled collar! She’s sure to be a hit at your next baby shower or gender reveal party. Easy C2C blanket pattern with an amigurumi elephant attached in the center, both crocheted in worsted weight yarn with a size G crochet hook. Blanket measures 24" x 24" Gauge - 4 squares = 2.5" Materials: Worsted weight yarn 10 oz. gray 5 oz. pink 2 yards white 1 yard black Size G (4.0 mm) crochet hook Yarn needle Fiberfil "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 squares = 2.5"
Finished Size24" x 24"
- Worsted weight yarn
- Size G crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Be prepared to be totally taken back, because this crochet baby blanket is absolutely stunning. Introducing the Darling Daisy Crochet… Continue reading: "Darling Daisy Crochet Baby Blanket"
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions