Beach Day Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This crochet baby blanket will make a great addition to your baby boy blanket collection. The pattern is simple but elegant. The stitch used is beginner friendly and works up quickly. The border looks like front post double crochet ribbing but in fact uses no post stitches at all. The border has been kept simple to suit a baby boy blanket. The stitch has a slight texture to it that makes the pattern more fun. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
With this easy and elegant crochet blanket pattern, you will create a cozy addition to your own bed or a stunning gift for that new… Continue reading: "Easy and Elegant Crochet Blanket Pattern"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Panda C2c Blanket
- Easy Weekend Crochet Afghan
- How To Crochet Graphs With The Bobble Sc | Giraffe Block (with Video Tutorial)
- Ahavah Baby Blanket
- Mustard & Co Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- Latte Delight Crochet Blanket
- Textured Bobble Throw
- Sea Turtle C2c Throw
- Honey Peaks Throw
- Moon And Stars Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions