This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
7-hour Crochet Soft Bassinet Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This 7-Hour Crochet Soft Bassinet Blanket works up quick and is soft and comfy too. Just imagine a newborn snuggled in their bassinet sleeping soundly in something you lovingly made. A wonderful project for both beginner and expert alike, this blanket has a repeating rhythm of stitches. Once you get beyond the first row, this pattern works up very quickly without much counting. This pattern uses the Double Crochet V-Stitch. If you are not familiar with this stitch, no worries. The instructions are written below and there is a video here on how to work this stitch. If you are beginner, you can do this."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 stitches per 4 inches. Make this crochet washcloth wider or narrower by adding or subtracting stitches by 2. Add or reduce rows for altering the length.
Finished SizeThe finished size is approximately 22 inches wide X 25 inches long.
- Candy Pink or Sprout Baby Soft Boucle 3 skeins or 360 yards
- Size J Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
Read NextIrish Wave Crochet Baby Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learning how to crochet the Bavarian square will open up a whole new world for you. This crochet stitch might look intimidating, but… Continue reading: "How to Crochet the Bavarian Square"
- Irish Wave Crochet Baby Blanket
- Modern Patchwork Crochet Throw
- 7-hour Crochet Soft Bassinet Blanket
- Confetti C2C Baby Blanket
- Beautiful Reversible Shell Baby Blanket
- Jasie Crochet Baby Blanket
- Cluster Waves Crochet Blanket
- Round and Lacy Baby Blanket
- Tulip Stitch At Twilight Baby Blanket
- Unicorn Crochet Baby Blanket
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easiest Crochet Blanket Pattern With V Stitch
- The Eleventh Hour Throw Blanket
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- Cuddly Soft C2c Baby Blanket
- Puffed V-stitch Section
- Staggered Posts Section
- Alpine Stitch Section
- Double Pebble Stitch Section
- Crochet A Leaf Applique Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Crochet Seamless Spiral Circle With Raised Ridges
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions