Woodland Animals Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"As you guys know by now, I love c2c crochet projects! I am especially excited about my latest free crochet baby blanket pattern: my Woodland Animals baby blanket. Each of the 12 crochet animals is a c2c crochet blanket square. Pictured top to bottom and left to right, the animals are: raccoon, hedgehog, opossum, mouse, bear, wolf, skunk, fox, squirrel, deer, owl & bunny. If you're not up to the task of crocheting twelve animal graphs, you could easily turn any of the c2c crochet blanket squares into a crochet pillow. Just follow the instructions from my Fox pattern."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 squares= 2 inches
4 rows of squares= 2 inches
Finished Size41 inches by 54 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Crochet Blanket With Bar Stitch
- Popping Posts Crochet Throw Blanket
- C2c Dog Blanket
- Ocean Paradise Crochet Throw Blanket
- C2c Winter Blanket
- Two Row Repeat Crochet Blanket With Chunky Yarn
- Christmas Blanket
- Holiday Snuggles Throw Blanket
- Christmas Sloth
- Super Chunky Striped Shay Afghan
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions