Chunky Chenille Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This super squishy textured baby blanket has a repetitive pattern that means it works up quickly and easily. Using all four balls of chunky chenille, you can make the softest blanket that measures approx 65cm x 65cm. This is a quick project and once started can be made when watching TV as you really get into a rythm with it. The ridges are formed using front post stitches and create a texture that you just want to kepp running your fingers over."
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size65cm x 65cm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you're looking to create an effortlessly elegant crochet afghan, then look no further than this Stunning Popcorn Ripple Crochet… Continue reading: "Stunning Popcorn Ripple Crochet Afghan"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- French Braid Blanket
- Framed Herringbone 12" Square
- Botanica Blanket
- Striped Baby Blanket
- Summer Breeze Throw
- Crochet Cotton Candy Fluffy Blanket
- Crochet Rustic Country Blanket
- Crochet Guidelines For Standard Bed And Blanket Sizes
- Leaping Stripes And Blocks Squared
- Snowy Field Crochet Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions