We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Who doesn't love soft and squishy blankets? Try this velvet blanket and experience pure luxury. Since t is hard to see the stitches with velvet yarn, a stitch that is easy to work with this type of yarn has been used to design this blanket. After you get through the first row, the rest of the blanket becomes a breeze. A combination of V-st and a lacy shell stitch has been used to make this gorgeous afghan. "
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size33 inches wide and 43 inches long. Size is adjustable.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Looking to add a feminine touch to your home? Then you definitely want to check out the Feminine Eyelet Lace Crochet Afghan. Using the… Continue reading: "Feminine Eyelet Lace Crochet Afghan"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Glorious Springtime Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Springtime Soft Shells Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Cozy & Comfy Baby Afghan Pattern
- Spring Blanket
- Modern Baroque Design Throw
- Gentle River Ripple Blanket
- Bobble Pop Crochet Blanket
- Mock Cables Block
- Winter Jewels Lapghan
- Unicorn Bricks Baby Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions