We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Who doesn't love soft and squishy blankets? Try this velvet blanket and experience pure luxury. Since t is hard to see the stitches with velvet yarn, a stitch that is easy to work with this type of yarn has been used to design this blanket. After you get through the first row, the rest of the blanket becomes a breeze. A combination of V-st and a lacy shell stitch has been used to make this gorgeous afghan. "
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size33 inches wide and 43 inches long. Size is adjustable.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Pillow Mint Fast Crochet Baby Blanket
- Vintage Chic Crochet Baby Blanket
- Yellow Brick Road Baby Blanket
- Darling Dot Crochet Afghan
- Crochet Popcorn Baby Blanket
- Double The Love Baby Blanket
- Precious Pearls Lace Baby Blanket
- Shine Bright Star Baby Blanket
- Tickled Pink Baby Afghan
- Baby Granny Square Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions