We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
An adorable DIY baby blanket, this Sweet Cupcake Baby Blanket has such intricate detail. This easy baby blanket will make a unique baby shower gift or an awesome DIY baby craft. The detail on this blanket has so many colors and is definitely a kid-friendly craft or present.
From the Blogger: "This blanket has tons of great texture – the lines in the “paper liner” are achieved with simple post stitches, and the “sprinkles” on the icing are treble crochets sandwiched between single crochets – simple but super effective! Lots for baby to touch and love."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size41" wide x 43" long at largest points
- Lion Brand Ice Cream
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Baby’s First Christmas Blanket – A Free Crochet Pattern
- Modern Heirloom Blanket
- Origami Blanket
- Harlequin Blanket
- Borealis Blanket
- Little Larksfoot Rainbow Blanket
- Big Larksfoot Rainbow Blanket
- Mock Granny Stripe Blanket
- Marshmallow Blanket
- Crystal Waves Gingham Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions