We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
The perfect summer crochet pattern, this Pink Lemonade Baby Blanket has it all. With a light and airy texture, this DIY baby blanket is perfect for the little one in your life.
Whether you love the pink crochet detail or want to customize its colors, this is a versatile crochet project. A great beginner's crochet pattern, this afghan is essential for DIY baby gift ideas. Not only is this a kid-friendly crochet pattern but it can also be made into a large DIY throw.
From the Blogger: "Made from Scheepjes Cotton 8, this blanket is light and summery...and very pink! This is a baby blanket, but you can easily add more square to make a larger blanket."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook, E/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size95 cm (37”) x 72 cm (28”)
- Cotton 8 Yarn in 5 Shades
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Modern Heirloom Blanket
- Origami Blanket
- Harlequin Blanket
- Borealis Blanket
- Little Larksfoot Rainbow Blanket
- Big Larksfoot Rainbow Blanket
- Mock Granny Stripe Blanket
- Marshmallow Blanket
- Crystal Waves Gingham Blanket
- Bernat Alize Blanket-EZ Yarn
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions