Easy Weekend Crochet Afghan
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Yes, it is possible to make this easy weekend crochet afghan in just two days. Pair this soft, bulky yarn with a large crochet hook and you are all set to start and finish this pattern in the same weekend. Double Crochet V-Stitch. Normally, the V-Stitch has a chain 1 or 2 in the middle. Since this yarn is bulky, I opted not to work any chain stitched between the two double crochet stitches that make up the V-Stitch. While the yarn is bulky, the blanket itself is not thick. The larger crochet hook paired with the open and lacy stitch makes an afghan with a gorgeous drape that has a soft and squishy feel too. "
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 double crochet stitches for every 4 inches.
Finished Size39 inches wide X 52 inches long
- Misty Meadows Yarn Bee Fireside yarn. 5 skeins, or approximately 900 yards.
- Size N crochet hook
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Using fun colors like sunshine, light country peach, orchid and other soft colors will make you feel like you're on a cloud while… Continue reading: "Beginner Daydream Baby Blanket"
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions