Rainbow Droplets Babyghan
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This sweet little blanket was inspired by my need for some bright spring colors in the middle of a cold winter. This blanket for your beautiful baby is made of a rainbow of flowers or water droplets (depending on how you see it) and has a rainbow border as well. Brighten up any nursery with this lovely blanket! Start with the bottom left corner square of the blanket and make each square from left to right, joining them as you go. Then make the next row up, also from left to right, and also joining as you go. Once all 35 squares are made, move onto the border."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeEach square measures 5” by 5”
Finished SizeAbout 35” by 45”
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Pillow Mint Fast Crochet Baby Blanket
- Vintage Chic Crochet Baby Blanket
- Yellow Brick Road Baby Blanket
- Darling Dot Crochet Afghan
- Crochet Popcorn Baby Blanket
- Double The Love Baby Blanket
- Precious Pearls Lace Baby Blanket
- Shine Bright Star Baby Blanket
- Tickled Pink Baby Afghan
- Baby Granny Square Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions