Raspberry Road Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"The Raspberry road blanket is a great way to show off your yarns. This blanket is worked in the round and this makes the gradient change even more gradual. The incorporated Jacob’s ladders are a fun little addition to the starshape. The blanket is made with Scheepjes whirl, a gradient yarn. Blocked and finished the blanket measures 104cm (51in) in diameter. The pattern contains instructions on how to create the Jacob's ladders and also a crochet diagram."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size104cm (51in) in diameter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cranberry Pie Granny Square
- Astrology Afghan
- Corn And Poppy Granny Square
- Skeleton Throw Blanket
- Super Chunky Gia Afghan
- Pumpkin Pie Granny Square
- Lissmiss Blanket
- Crochet 12-point Star Blanket
- Soothing Stripes Stroller Blanket
- Diamond Wave Pattern | Crafting Happiness
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions