Raspberry Road Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"The Raspberry road blanket is a great way to show off your yarns. This blanket is worked in the round and this makes the gradient change even more gradual. The incorporated Jacob’s ladders are a fun little addition to the starshape. The blanket is made with Scheepjes whirl, a gradient yarn. Blocked and finished the blanket measures 104cm (51in) in diameter. The pattern contains instructions on how to create the Jacob's ladders and also a crochet diagram."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size104cm (51in) in diameter
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
So Soft One Skein Security Blanket
Wild Daisies Crochet Baby Blanket
Pink Petals Baby Afghan
Hearts and Birds Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
Taupe and Green Striped Baby Blanket
Unicorn Crochet Baby Blanket
Angelic Baby Blanket
Cozy Clusters Crochet Baby Blanket
Their 1st Blankie
Rainbow Basket Weave Baby Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions