Easy Bunny Snuggly Crochet Blanket
Do your kids love to snuggle a stuffed animal or a blanket? Well, with the Bunny Snuggly crochet blanket, they get the best of both worlds! Jump into crochet and origami in this easy and unique project you can finish in a day and is sure to delight the special kids in your life. Fill their Easter baskets in a snap without having to stuff them with candy! Even if you’re a beginner and Easter or that baby shower or birthday party is tomorrow, you’ll be able to create a thoughtful, fun gift to make even the pickiest of kids very hoppy!
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook, N/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4″ x 4″ = 5 rows by 8 stitches
Finished Size30″ x 30″
- (2) Balls Bernat Baby Blanket Brights (Shown in Busy Blue) About 420 yards total of super bulky/size 6 yarn if you want to sub another yarn.
- (1) Heart shaped button (If this is for a small child, ELIMINATE this or remove before the child uses the item for safety purposes)
- Basic tool kit (scissors, tapestry needle, measuring tape)
- About 2 yards ribbon for the bow
- A length of coordinating yarn to tie the bunny into position ( I could not use the blanket yarn for this, it breaks too easily. I used regular worsted weight yarn for the tie)
- Some elastic or rubberband to secure the neck to make it easier to rework into a bunny over and over.
Read NextFlower Basket Afghan