Little Larksfoot Rainbow Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"The Little Larksfoot Rainbow blanket is the little sister of the Big Larksfoot Rainbow Blanket. Made with colourful Scheepjes Stone Washed, it’s a happy-go-lucky rainbow blanket in a rhythmical stitch pattern. Measuring 120 x 95cm (47.25 x 37.5in) it’s perfectly suitable as crib or baby blanket, but you can easily change to size to make it in any size you want to. The crochet pattern is written in US terms and contains a crochet diagram."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge isn’t critical, but it’s important that you do not use more than 12 grams per 2 rows of each colour.
Finished Size120 x 95cm (47.25 x 37.5in)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Winter Jewels Amethyst Flower Granny Square
- Three Hour Throw
- Happy Lark Scrap Blanket
- Beneficent Bella Baby Blanket
- Eastern Star Motif
- Buffalo Check Plaid Blanket
- Wintergreen Baby Blanket
- Polar Bear & Penguin Pals Graphgan
- Wildlife Graphghan
- Night Before Christmas Graphgan Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions