We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
A beginner's crochet project, this Angel Heart Baby Blanket is great for DIY baby shower gift ideas! Not only is this DIY baby blanket easy but it's also a reversible crochet pattern. This afghan is a unisex pattern and can be customized to your liking. A baby crochet pattern that is fun to make and great for family crafting, you can't go wrong with this project. Have fun making this kid-friendly craft that is colorful and bright! It will make DIY gift ideas easy and affordable.
From the Blogger: "Colorful and reversible baby blanket crocheted by scrap yarn."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeStroller size ( 35 x 35 inches )
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Framed Herringbone 12" Square
- Botanica Blanket
- Striped Baby Blanket
- Summer Breeze Throw
- Crochet Cotton Candy Fluffy Blanket
- Crochet Rustic Country Blanket
- Crochet Guidelines For Standard Bed And Blanket Sizes
- Leaping Stripes And Blocks Squared
- Snowy Field Crochet Blanket
- Triple Textures 12" Afghan Square
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions