Basketweave Blocks Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"he Basketweave Blocks Baby Blanket combines the look of crochet squares with NO seaming - and takes the basketweave stitch to the extreme! It’s pretty heady stuff, but the end result is a cozy, soft, and totally nursery ready! Okay, so the key here is working with 4 skeins of yarn at once. Just like when you’d make a striped pattern and carry the yarn along the side, but we’re going to be changing colors in the middle of the row. Tutorial included on Moogly!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size36" x 36"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Pillow Mint Fast Crochet Baby Blanket
- Vintage Chic Crochet Baby Blanket
- Yellow Brick Road Baby Blanket
- Darling Dot Crochet Afghan
- Crochet Popcorn Baby Blanket
- Double The Love Baby Blanket
- Precious Pearls Lace Baby Blanket
- Shine Bright Star Baby Blanket
- Tickled Pink Baby Afghan
- Baby Granny Square Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions