This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Crochet Seamless Spiral Circle With Raised Ridges
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"There are of course many different ways to crochet a circle. Spiral crochet patterns are a visual treat. The Crochet Pattern for making a Spiral circle is same as the Common Crochet Circle. The only difference is , the usual Crochet Circle is worked round after round by ending each round with a slip stitch and the Spiral Crochet circles are worked in continues rounds. Here is a simple pattern for How To Crochet Seamless Spiral Circle With Raised Ridges. This Spiral Crochet Circle is as required worked in continuous rounds. To add that extra edge to the pattern , here the stitches are worked in the third loop of each stitch. This gives the lovely raised ridged look to the finished pattern. This ridged pattern looks similar to surface slip stitch. You can use this spiral pattern to make up crochet potholders , Crocheted rugs ,Crochet hats and Placemats. Just keep making the increase pattern untill the size of your choice. Materials Used:- 8 Ply Yarn 4 mm Crochet Hook Note:- The circle is made in continuous rounds , i.e. we wont be making a slip stitch at the end of every round. The Stitches are made into the Third Loop of each stitch. This gives the raised ridged look which looks similar to Surface Slip stitch."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextHow to Crochet the Bavarian Square
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make a granny square pattern that is truly fit for royalty. With a big crochet flower, The Royal Parlor Granny is elegant and pretty.… Continue reading: "The Royal Parlor Grannyvideocam"
- How to Crochet the Bavarian Square
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- Single Crochet Solid Hexagon
- How to Wash an Afghan
- How To Crochet Seamless Spiral Circle With Raised Ridges
- How To Make A Solid Two Color Spiral Crochet Circle
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How to Crochet: Re-Sizing Crochet Blanket Patterns
- How To Make A Double Crochet Solid Hexagon Without Gaps
- How to Make a Center Pull Ball of Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Family Crochet Throw Blanket Pattern
- Easy Crochet Christmas Blanket
- Easy To Make One Row Repeat Crochet Blanket
- Candy Kisses Blanket
- Cluster Stripes Variation Section
- How To Make A Crochet Slab Blanket
- Abimal Blanket
- Crochet Cat Applique With Starting Chains
- Corner To Corner Triple Crochet Baby Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions