This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Is there any way to get a written pattern?"
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Chainless Foundation Crochet Blanket With Single Crochets
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
"I really love the chainless foundation chains. They are such a time saver. The chainless foundation method is an alternative technique for starting a new crochet project. Usually to start a new crochet project, you would have to chain the required number of chains and then start working the next round. In Chainless Foundation method, instead, you will create each chain and the corresponding stitch at the same time. Knowing how to do the basic stitches, be it a single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet and treble crochet with this method can be so helpful. Today am sharing the pattern for Chainless Foundation Crochet Blanket .Crocheting a Blanket with this Chainless Foundation method is the best. You can straight away start with your project without the need to keep a track of the stitches. This method gives a neat and clean edge to start with. Materials Used:- Bulky Yarn 6 mm Crochet Hook Size:- Customizable to any size"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
New Favorite Afghan
The New Favorite Afghan is crocheted in 20 blocks that are sewn together at the very end. The classic look of crochet squares is taken… Continue reading: "New Favorite Afghan"
- Ridiculously Easy Crochet Afghan
- Little Bit of Everything Afghan
- Cottage Vibes Throw
- Beautiful Beginner Crochet Throw
- Fall Foliage Afghan
- Classic Striped Puff Stitch Crochet Pattern
- Plum Ribbon Afghan
- Pizza Party Crochet Snuggle Sack
- Progressive Pattern Stitch Afghan
- Quick & Easy: Crochet Throw Pattern
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Four Colour Baby Blanket
- Jennifer E Ryan
- Ombre Bubble Baby Blanket
- Colorida Hammock Blanket
- Sunrise Stripes Baby Blanket
- Staggered Shells Baby Blanket Shawl
- Melissa Throw
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet Summer Baby Blanket
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions