How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
Wintertide Sampler Throw Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Description: Full of texture, bobbles, and knit-like stitching, this warm winter throw is the ultimate in comfort and style. The various stitch patterns will keep your attention as you make it and the super bulky yarn lends to a quick project. Cuddle up under the squishiest, boho inspired winter blanket you’ve ever made! Such a great gift or gift to yourself. Materials: US Size P 11.5mm hook (ensure hook matches mm indicated) 8 Skeins Lion Brand Yarn Wool Ease Thick & Quick Yarn "
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
All we can think of when looking at this stunning crochet afghan pattern is the different shades of ocean water, hence the name… Continue reading: "Dancing Waters Crochet Blanket"
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions