8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
61 Crochet Afghan Patterns for Every Season
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Are you ready to crochet afghans all year round? When it comes to crocheting for each season, not all crochet afghan patterns are equal. The cozy crochet blankets keeping you warm all autumn and winter would be too warm for the spring and summer months, and the light and lacy crochet afghan patterns of spring and summer are too light to keep you warm during the colder months of the year. With 61 Crochet Afghan Patterns for Every Season you'll be able to find a crochet afghan for every season.
From floral patterns and pastel colors for spring to cool winter blues and extra textured crochet afghan patterns for winter, we've covered all your bases. Follow this guide and find out how to crochet a blanket for every season of the year. Plus, we've gathered a few crochet afghan patterns that defy a particular season, transitioning from spring to summer, fall to winter, or can simple be used all year round.
61 Crochet Afghan Patterns for Every Season
As the bees begin buzzing and the flowers begin rising from their winter slumber, it's time to break out a few spring-inspired crochet afghans. This means floral patterns, pastel colors, and slightly lacier crochet afghan patterns. Get ready for springtime with a few of these lovely crochet afghan patterns.
- Magical Mist Crochet Throw
- Fairy Tales Baby Blanket
- English Cottage Fan Blanket
- Pastel Wind Chime Lace Pattern
- Eureka Flower Square
- Victorian Flower Lace Throw
- Light Lace Throw
- Crochet Crocodile Stitch Flower Square
- Firenze Crochet Granny Square
- Flower Power Crochet Granny Square
- Kaleidoscope Granny Square Pattern
- Lacy Crochet Afghan Pattern and Pillow
- Kata Square
- Rosebud Throw
You can't crochet for spring or summer without a few crochet flowers! Check out How to Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares!
Summertime makes you think of the beach, bright rainbows arching across the sky, and cold and delicious ice cream. That means it's time to break out the bright and bold summer crochet afghan patterns! For those nights when the temperature drops, grab one of these light and lacy crochet afghan patterns.
- Color Wheel Crochet Granny Squares
- The Ultimate Festive Throw
- The Most Beautiful Crochet Granny Square Ever
- Crochet Sunflower Afghan
- Black Eyed Susan Squares
- The Vintage Crochet Groovy-ghan
- French Country Throw
- Victorian Crochet Lace Pattern
- Lacy Shell Afghan
- Green Meadows Throw
- Rainbow Bright Stripe Throw
- Pinwheel Crochet Bedspread Pattern
- Rainbow Crochet Granny Square Blanket
- Lacy Turquoise Fan Throw
Looking for a few lace patterns? Check out the 28 Lace Crochet Designs for Afghan!
As the temperature begins to drop and the leaves begin to change color, it's time to switch out your crochet blankets. Instead of those light and lacy summer crochet patterns, it's time to bring on the rustic hues and textured stitches that autumn is famous for. Keep cozy all fall long with a few of these crochet afghan patterns.
- Garden Patch Granny Afghan
- Traditional Floral Afghan
- Autumn Harvest Striped Throw
- Woodsy Chic Triangle Lapghan
- Diamond Lattice Crochet Afghan
- Autumn Spice Stripes Afghan
- Fall Weekend Throw
- Skipping Stones Circular Afghan
- Forest Ripple Crochet Throw
- Cabin in the Woods Crochet Afghan
- Burnt Orange Larksfoot Throw
- Shades of Amber Tunisian Afghan
- Chestnut Ripple Afghan
- Fall Zig Zag Crochet Afghan
Looking for even more crochet afghan patterns for winter? Check out 19 Winter Crochet Patterns!
Wintertime is crochet afghan time. With the winter wonderland swirling outside your window, these crochet afghan patterns will keep you nice and warm. Snuggle up with a good book or movie and stay toasty warm with a few of these crochet afghan patterns.
- Faux Shearling Throw
- Scandinavian Snowflake Crochet Afghan
- Finger Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Crochet Texture Throw
- Cozy Crochet Cable Throw
- Snow Bunny Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Falling Snowflake Crochet Afghan
- Thick Twist Basketweave Blanket
- Turquoise Mosaic Crochet Pattern
- Cuddly Sleaved Crochet Afghan
- Cozy Man-ghan
- Heavenly Holiday Cables Throw
- Lattice Crochet Cable Pattern
- Eugene Throw
These crochet afghan patterns stand the test of seasons. If you're looking for a few classic crochet blankets to use all year round, then check out the patterns below.
- Aran Isle Throw
- Evergreen Crochet Throw
- Simple Aran Crochet Afghan
- Irish Lace Afghan
- Granny's Classic Throw
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
Yarn fanatics know that while crocheting and knitting both use yarn, they're very different art forms. So if you're fan of both… Continue reading: "Double the Fun Reversible Crochet Afghan"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bobble Stripe Baby Blanket
- Festive Light Crochet Blanket
- Beach Day Blanket
- Best Darn Yarn Tenders
- My Mother's Garden Afghan
- Godzilla Blanket
- Simply Sophisticated Scarlet Crochet Throw
- Cranberry Pie Granny Square
- Astrology Afghan
- Corn And Poppy Granny Square
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions