We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
From the blogger: "Okay, so you need a blanket, but you’ve only got one weekend to make it. Or, maybe you’ve got plenty of time, but you are new at crochet. Or, it’s for a special gentleman in your life so it has to be simple and “manly” enough for him. You can get satisfy all three of these needs with the Soft Granite Blanket! This simple pattern includes instructions for 6 different blanket sizes, along with yardage and specific color schemes for each size. And bonus – this one is a bright spring green, perfect to celebrate the Pantone Color of the Year!"
Crochet HookQ or 16mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 stitches and 8 rows = 4 inches
in main st pattern
Finished SizeBaby to Cal King (6 sizes)
- Lion Brand Hometown USA
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This stunning Red Heart Holiday Ripple Throw Crochet Pattern will be your new favorite one to hook for those nights of Netflix and… Continue reading: "Holiday Ripple Throw Crochet Pattern"
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions