Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans free eBook
Crochet in brilliant technicolor with the crochet afghan patterns found in this collection!
By: Nicola Trumbull for AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Colorful designs and patterns fill this free crochet eBook to create a rainbow of free crochet afghans for all ages. From granny square patterns to crochet baby blankets, to full crochet afghan patterns, colorful crochet has never been more exciting.
Spice up your life by buying some vibrant and gorgeous yarn to start one of these free crochet patterns. Learn how to crochet colorful patterns with this collection and you won’t be able to put your hook down.
One of the most popular ways to crochet is by joining crochet granny squares to make a large crocheted afghan. With these colorful crochet squares, you’ll have a stunning afghan in no time at all. From primary color schemes in the Big Circle Afghan Square (pg. 36) to a more cool color scheme in the Amethyst Square (pg. 44), these granny squares provide all sorts of inspiration for your future project.
As always, you can use any color yarn with these free crochet patterns in the Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans eBook. But the colorful choices each designer has made, makes these crochet granny squares come to life in wonderful bursts of color.
Normally, crochet baby blankets are in sweet pastel color schemes. Beautiful and sweet, these baby afghan crochet patterns are typical and wonderful blankets for sure. But somehow, more and more moms seem to seek brighter and more stimulating color schemes for their baby rooms and decor.
Brighter colors are less likely to be outgrown as the baby grows into a toddler and then a kindergartener. It’s amazing how fast little one’s seem to grow and it would be a shame to see your hard work end up in a storage chest after a child has grown out of the style.
With the baby afghan patterns that are included in this eBook, you’ll soon realize that these blankets are long lasting and brilliantly designed to grow with the child.
Get the Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans eBook, and don't forget to sign up for the AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns newsletter, Laying It All Out.
Plus, Don't Miss Our Other eBooks!
Be sure to check out our entire collection of eBooks. You'll find titles such as:
Inside this eBook, you will find projects like:
Stained Glass Motif Afghan (pg. 16) – Churches are often built with shimmering stained glass windows in various patterns and designs. Stained glass creates wonderful colored rays of light when the sun shines through and dazzles the viewer.
Rainbow Granny Afghan (pg. 12) – Worried about using so many colors all at once? Never fear, the Rainbow Granny Afghan pattern suggests that you use yarn that changes color on its own.
Blackberry Salad Striped Afghan (pg. ) – If you’re looking for texture and color, this free crochet afghan pattern is your best bet. Using the popular bobble stitch, create rows and rows of different colored bobbles to achieve the layered striped look.
Big Circle Afghan Square (pg. 6) – Using primary colors, create a color “wheel” of crochet with this granny square. Learn how to crochet a granny square that starts as a circle by following the detailed photo tutorial included in this eBook.
Cool 2B Square (pg. 31) – With this pattern, it truly is okay to be a little square when it comes to crochet. If you’re looking for basic patterns with a bit of colorful flair, these easy granny square patterns are your ticket to a great granny square afghan with a bright color scheme.
Wavy Baby Blanket (pg. 27) – Talk about unique! Not exactly a ripple pattern, this blanket is made up of blocks that are joined together with a bright orange border. The waves are visually appealing for little babies and a very spunky design for the modern mom.
Candy Drops Blanket (pg. 18) – This adorable blanket will satisfy your sweet tooth and your need to crochet. By making motifs in different colors, you will achieve a crocheted baby blanket in a spontaneous rainbow color scheme.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans free eBook
- 14 Simply Elegant Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 15 Crochet Blankets Using Two Skeins or Less
- Soak Up The Sun: 30 Ocean-Themed Crochet Patterns
- Top 100 Crochet Afghan Patterns of 2014
- Rainbow Tunisian Entrelac Crochet Blanket
- The 100 Best Crochet Afghans Ever: Crochet Baby Blankets, Ripple Crochet Patterns, and More
- 100 Favorite Crochet Afghan Patterns
- Crochet Blanket Patterns by Yarn Weight
- Sophie's Garden Crochet Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Dizzy Double Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Super Simple Granny Square Pattern
- Baby Bear Corner to Corner Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Dotted Doubles Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Bluebell Baby Crochet Afghan
- Little Prince Baby Crochet Afghan
- Mountain Streams Baby Crochet Afghan
- Warm Ridges Granny Square Pattern
- Color Wheel Granny Square Afghan Pattern
- Chinese Puzzle Crochet Stitch Tutorial and Square