How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns eBook
By: Nicola Trumbull, Editor, allfreecrochetafghanpatterns.com
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns eBook
Wavy Ripple Patterns
Chevron and Zig-Zag Patterns
Round Ripple Patterns
Don't Miss Our Other Free eBooks!
Have you always wanted to learn how to crochet an afghan from a ripple pattern? You’re in luck because this eBook will show you not only one way to crochet a ripple crochet afghan, but a total of seven different ways! With that many free crochet patterns, you will be sure to find your favorite pattern style.
We’re all different in terms of our crochet ability, but you just can’t go wrong with free crochet patterns to test yourself. The best thing about learning how to crochet ripple patterns from this free eBook means you will learn a versatile type of crochet. You can make crochet baby blankets, manly crochet afghans, and girly ripple crochet. The patterns in this eBook can be made for virtually anything so learning how to crochet a ripple crochet afghan is useful.
Create a crochet afghan that will turn heads and wow while it's just resting on a couch or bed, and with these patterns ranging in difficulty from easy to a more advanced difficulty, you can find your perfect pattern no matter what your crochet skill is.
When it comes to ripple patterns, there are a variety of options. When you think of ripple patterns, you think waves and easy-going lines that flow calmly. One such ripple pattern that has become increasingly popular is the chevron afghan pattern. This is a ripple-style crochet pattern, but the ripples look more like zig-zags. The sharper edged lines of these ripple patterns make the finished crochet ripple blankets look very geometric.
You can never have enough ripple crochet patterns! Check out 26 Free Crochet Ripple Afghan Patterns.
The Bold and Beautiful Ripple pattern is the epitome of what a ripple afghan tends to look like. Gorgeous and in-your-face bright, this ripple afghan will light up a room and put a smile on your face. With a bold color scheme and an easy construction, this fun crochet chevron afghan pattern will turn heads.
The Double V-Stitch Ripple Blanket has a delicate and intricate design that makes it stand out from the rest. Adding a V-stitch to the basic ripple design will create arrow-like designs going in the opposite direction of the ripple, and the easy construction of this pattern means it can be worked up in no time!
You will be incredibly happy with the Ripples of Happiness Pattern. Learn how to crochet a ripple pattern by reading a pattern chart included in this free eBook. The colors will make you smile and it’s a useful pattern to have handy. Choose your own color combination or follow along to this pattern's template.
If you like your crochet projects to clean-cut with definitive lines, the following ripple patterns in this free eBook are for you. Chevron patterns are ripples gone rigid - but these ripple afghans remain bold and wonderful to make. Work in bold color choices and contrasting shades to make your lines stand out even more!
Don’t be green with envy, because you can have the Green Granny Ripple Afghan pattern for free in this free eBook! At a quick glance, this pattern looks like every other crochet chevron afghan, but the process of making this afghan is much like making a granny square.
This is a more manly crochet design that could be an amazing Christmas gift for a father, husband, or boyfriend. The Blue and Yellow Ripple Afghan has sport team colors written all over it.
Take it easy with 24 Free Easy to Crochet Afghan Patterns!
Round ripple patterns are worked in much the same way as other crochet ripple afghans, except they're worked in the round instead of straight across. Round crochet afghan patterns can spice up your blanket style and also provide that perfect shape for you to just curl up in a ball and relax the rest of the cold day.
Now for the ripple pattern that is completely different from the rest: Down in the Valley Round Ripple. If you’ve been wanting to learn how to crochet a round ripple afghan, this pattern is the perfect place to start. This chevron afghan is worked in the round and so easy to make!
Be sure to check out our entire collection of eBooks. You'll find titles such as:
With your free copy of How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns eBook, you can also subscribe to our Laying It All Out newsletter to become part of a fabulous and friendly crochet community. In subscribing to the newsletter you will receive:
• Four weekly emails with free crochet patterns, tips, collection pages, videos and more.
• New FREE crochet afghan patterns made available to you throughout the year.
• Access to our free crochet afghan pattern library full of 1000’s more free crochet patterns.
• The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the crochet community.
So join in on the fun and download How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns eBook now, it’s free! While you're at it, be sure you subscribe to receive our newsletter Laying It All Out, too. Don’t wait any longer, all the free crochet afghan patterns, ripple crochet patterns, baby blanket patterns, and more are right at your fingertips. These free crochet patterns will not only make you a better crocheter but they will bring inspiration for future projects!
PLUS other afghans with chevron afghan patterns that you will love!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Crochet Soft Wave Chevron Throw
- Crochet V Stitch Ripple Afghan
- Bubble Gum Pink Double Crochet Ripple Blanket
- Easy Everyday Crochet Blanket
- Country Fair Chevron Crochet Pattern
- Perfectly Purple Ripple Throw
- Lazy Day Ripple Pattern
- Cabin in the Woods Crochet Afghan
- 26 Free Afghan Crochet Patterns for Beginners
- White Chocolate Strawberry Double Shell Ripple
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 41 Crochet Graphghan Patterns + How to Read Crochet Charts
- 13 Crochet Bedspread Patterns
- 26 Honestly Beautiful Half Double Crochet Patterns
- 15 Crochet Blankets Using Two Skeins or Less
- 21 Crochet Basketweave Afghan Patterns
- 58 Crochet Afghan Patterns Using the Popcorn Stitch, Bobble Stitch, Puff Stitch, and Cluster Crochet Stitch
- Quick Corner to Corner Crochet Baby Blanket
- 28 Tunisian Stitch Crochet Afghan Patterns
- 32 Fast Crochet Afghan Patterns
- 46 Easy Crochet Granny Square Patterns