This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Woodland Newborn Beanie
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Woodland newborn beanie hat, made with textured stitch fold back brim in a light worsted weight yarn on a 4.00mm hook, add a small contrast colour pom-pom to add more style, you can make for friends and family or to sell on Etsy, craft fairs, bazaars etc. Quick to make you can run the design up in a couple of hours, so if you need a gift in hurry for a new baby you can soon make one."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5dc and 2 rows measures approx 1 Inch
Finished Sizeto fit Newborn baby
Read NextSuper Cute Shark Afghan
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Mandala Chevron Blanket
- Crochet Round Table Top// Hand Made Circular Tablemat
- Pretty Ladies Fashion Shawl/scarf/ Triangle Pattern Woman Scarf
- Crossroads Crochet Blanket
- Boo The Crochet Ghost Solid Granny Square
- Orchid Baby Blanket
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Candy Floss Blanket
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions