Paw Print Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This Paw Print Blanket is a really special project for me. I wanted to make something special for our sweet girl Ashley, who turned 9 on the 23rd of February. Since she loves animals (dogs especially), I decided to design a corner-to-corner (c2c) Paw Print Blanket. I thought it would be fun to make four separate c2c graphs to spell the word "love" and to replace the "o" with a paw print. I then decided on some really fun yarn colors that I thought Ashley would love. I ended up using Red Heart Super Saver in White, Turqua, Pretty-n-Pink, Freshmint and Amethyst. The colors look amazing together. Ashley absolutely loves the blanket!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 pixel squares= 5 inches
Finished Size44 inches x 55 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Did these bright colors catch your eye? You'll love to learn How to Crochet an Afghan in Kaleidoscope Color! This is a granny square… Continue reading: "How to Crochet an Afghan in Kaleidoscope Color"
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions