We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This Alphabet blanket would make an amazing baby shower gift or gift for a classroom teacher. You can make the blanket as pictured, with the entire alphabet. Or, you can make a blanket out of someone's initials or even spell a name or word. The possibilities are endless! These square graphs are also the perfect size for baby loveys, pillow covers, one square of a larger blanket, one side of a tote bag, or as wall art (just add a dowel rod and hang it up!). "
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge6 squares= 3 inches
Finished Sizecompleted squares measure 9" by 9"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Did these bright colors catch your eye? You'll love to learn How to Crochet an Afghan in Kaleidoscope Color! This is a granny square… Continue reading: "How to Crochet an Afghan in Kaleidoscope Color"
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions