Granny Squares with Ghost
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Fun, jaw-dropping, and bit scary, kids will love it. This is a pattern for crochet granny square with ghost. This pattern uses a few basic crochet stitches, so it's not difficult but patience is recommended, as it can take longer to make it. You will need two colours of yarn: black and preferably neon green or yellow (up to you, you could also use white or any other contrasting colour). If you're looking for something different this is for you. Have fun. Boo!"
Crochet Hook0 or 3.25 mm hook (steel), D/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Christmas Llama
- Marjorie Blanket
- Flower Medley Blanket
- Koala C2c Throw
- I'll Be Home For Christmas Throw
- Desert Cactus C2c Throw
- Fast And Easy Speckled Chunky Yarn Blanket
- Easy Rectangle Log Cabin Blanket
- Teal Waves Crochet Blanket
- Easy Football Field Crochet Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions