We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"The Flame Square is full of post stitches and awesome texture! Grab your "I" hook and Vanna's choice yarn in these firey colors and create this bright square for yourself. This square would also look wonderful in one solid color. Make several in each of 3 or 4 neutral colors and join them into a unisex blanket sure to wrap anyone in love! I have included a link for a post st tutorial (along with links for tutorials for most of the other sts) and a chart to help you along."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 sts and 6.5 rows makes a 4" square in double crochet
Finished Size12 inch square
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Firework Pop Granny Square Pattern
Sunburst Felicity Granny Square
Out in the Garden Granny Square
Water Lily Crochet Granny Square Pattern
Floral Center Granny Squares
Gothic Rose Granny Square Pattern
Easy Crochet Granny Square Patterns
Block Stitch Crochet Granny Square
Marvelous Meadow Crochet Granny Square
Popcorn Stitch Bloom Square
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions