We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Almost 40, fun-loving, crazy, quirky, homeschooling mom of two are words that describe me. I learned to crochet when I was 8 and knit when I was 34. Having kids brought the practicality of crocheting to my front door. From that time on clothes and toys were in mass production! My motto was "If it can be made, it can be crocheted!" Crocheting for charity became a passion for me when my daughter was 11 and coming out of two years of chemotherapy for Leukemia. Giving back and having a sense of community became very important to me. When I started creating my own designs I did it from my own joy. You can't put a price on joy. Besides, I believe everyone needs a little "free" in their lives.
- Do It Your Way Afghan
- Fairy Tales Baby Blanket
- Irish Wave Crochet Baby Blanket
- X's and O's Baby Afghan
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you want to add an exciting pop of color to your home, the Hexagon Burst Crochet Blanket Pattern is just what you're looking for.… Continue reading: "Hexagon Burst Crochet Blanket Pattern"
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions