We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
I am a SAHM of 6 children, ranging in age from 18 down to 1. Five of them are girls, which is where most of my inspiration comes from. I homeschool almost all of my children, and have my crochet business on the side. My mother taught me to crochet when I was 5, but I didn't pick up a hook again until I was in my 20's. In 2007 a friend who had a baby 10 weeks premature. I could not find a preemie pattern that I liked, so I decided to create my own. I've been designing my own patterns ever since.
My desire is to pass on the art of crochet to others. I strive to write patterns that are easy for a beginner but, when finished, will have them feeling great about what they made. I love to learn new crochet stitches, so I also have patterns for those that wish to take their skills to the next level.
- Quick Blocks Baby Afghan
- Wattle Stitch Granny Square Pattern
- Moss Stitch Afghan Square
- Citrus Spray Square
- Basic Basketweave Square
- 8 Petal Afghan Square
- Sunrise Sunset Afghan Square
- Lovie Security Blanket
- Mountain Ridges Afghan Square
- In Depth Afghan Square
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions