We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Suzetta describes herself as a fiber addict. The life long addiction started as a child in Brownies, when she got a copy if the old Green How To book that had crochet, knitting and tatting instructions in it. Growing up in Southern California there wasn’t much demand for caps and scarves, so she mostly worked with thread. Every Christmas she did crochet new sweaters for her two sons and doll clothes for her nieces. After moving to Reno, NV suddenly the family wanted those caps and scarves and lots of snuggly afghans. Now that she lives in the Pacific Northwest it seems like there are always people who want a warm hat or scarf. In support of the Scarves for Special Olympics project she published several scarf patterns. Those patterns are among the most frequented posts on her blog. Since retiring she crochets and knits for various charities. She especially enjoys making things for babies and of course lots of caps for kids.
Suzetta's Patterns on AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns:
- Powder Blue Baby Blanket
- World's Easiest Crocheted Afghan
- Charity Lapghan with Attached Pocket
- Rectangle Granny Afghan
- Solid Square
- Corkscrew Square
- Turquoise Treble Car Seat Blanket
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions