We Are Knitters
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
10 years ago Alberto Bravo & Pepita Marin launched We Are Knitters, the iconic DIY brand of today. The story began with knitting kits, then crochet to now venture into the world of DIY in general. These days We Are Knitters offers kits in 9 different techniques, ranging from embroidery to weaving and Punch Needle to Petit Point. Following an eco-responsible approach, We Are Knitters is a “slow fashion” brand: consuming less and consuming better by producing our own accessories and clothes which are made to last. Our kits include everything you need to create your project: the fibers, tools and step by step instructions guiding you through all the process.
Products Reviewed on AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns:
Read NextRed Heart Yarns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Double Crochet Solid Triangle Pattern In The Rounds
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Crochet Ridged Rainbow Ripple Blanket
- Single Crochet Solid Hexagon
- Little Waves Section
- Parallels Section
- Beehive Stitch Section
- Peek-a-boo Section
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions