This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
How To Crochet Graphs With The Bobble Sc | Giraffe Block (with Video Tutorial)
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
"Learn how to crochet graphs with the Bobble Single Crochet Stitch, following the detailed instructions and Video Tutorial on My Hobby is Crochet blog! In a step by step video tutorial, Kinga shows you everything you need to know to be able to crochet any graph, including this cute Giraffe block. You will learn how to read the graphs, how to start your project, how to crisp color change and of course how to crochet the Bobble Single Crochet, an awesome 3D stitch with only 2 rows repeat! Get your free copy of the Giraffe Graph and start working on this fabulous animal block! Turn it into a pillow cover or make other blocks and join them together into a blanket. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge7 bobbles in a row x 7 bobbles in a column= 10 x 10 cm (4 inches x 4 inches)
Finished Size7 bobbles in a row x 7 bobbles in a column= 10 x 10 cm (4 inches x 4 inches)
- Red Heart Super Saver yarn
Read NextCrochet Scraptastic Granny Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Bohemian Lace Afghan
Embrace the lace and try the Bohemian Lace Afghan. Written in 3 different sizes, this lacy crochet pattern is versatile and great for… Continue reading: "Bohemian Lace Afghan"
- Crochet Scraptastic Granny Blanket
- Knit-Look Chunky Afghan
- Zig-zag Blanket
- Bright Beginnings Crochet Blanket
- Coral Reefs Blanket
- Latte Delight Crochet Blanket
- Ocean Paradise Crochet Throw Blanket
- 22 Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- Royal Icing Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Rainbow (any Size) Free Pattern
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How-to Turn Your Crochet (with Mini Tutorial)
- Textured Crochet Fleece Blanket
- Corner To Corner C2c Mini Bean Stitch Square & Rectangle
- Quick & Easy: Crochet Throw Pattern
- Beginner Throw (free Crochet Pattern)
- Free Pattern: One Skein Crochet Blanket
- Striped Suzette Stitch Baby Blanket Pattern
- Simple Forgiving Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Pattern: Modern Throw
- How To: Make A Soft Textured Crochet Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions