This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
Diamond Wave Pattern | Crafting Happiness
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"What is the diamond wave pattern? The diamond wave crochet pattern, also known as the stained glass stitch, is a wavy stitch that is crocheted in 2 or more colors and uses long single crochet stitches to give the illusion individual colorful stained glass pieces or diamonds. Today I will show you how to crochet the diamond wave pattern with step by step photos and explanations and a video for those of you who find it easier to learn by watching how is it done."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextKnit-Look Chunky Afghan
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Understanding Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Respectful Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Gentle Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Wattle Crochet Stitch
- Moss Crochet Stitch
- Alpine Crochet Stitch
- Even Berry Crochet Stitch
- Slit Crochet Stitch
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions