Fall Owl Graphgan
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Who else is ready for fall? Fall is definitely my favorite season. I love all things fall; the cooler temperatures, the fashion (boots, scarves, hoodies!), the holidays (especially Halloween) and of course, fall scented candles. So, I decided to design a fall themed blanket. What says fall more than pumpkins and owls? I hope you love this cutie as much as I do! Follow me on Instagram and Facebook and tag me in your photos. I love to see your creations! "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 pixel squares= 5.5"
Finished Size41" by 41"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Christmas Llama
- Marjorie Blanket
- Flower Medley Blanket
- Koala C2c Throw
- I'll Be Home For Christmas Throw
- Desert Cactus C2c Throw
- Fast And Easy Speckled Chunky Yarn Blanket
- Easy Rectangle Log Cabin Blanket
- Teal Waves Crochet Blanket
- Easy Football Field Crochet Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions