We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"The Bavarian Square is somewhat complex but not hard to understand once you get the hang of it. It's like the Catherine Wheel Stitch but with raised edges as a result of working into the posts. Choose the right colors and you will have an incredible afghan. The advantage of the square, you can stop when you feel like it to create the afghan size that is right for you. Enjoy this technique, it's really a lot of fun!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeUnlimited - Techique Can Grow as Big As Needed
- Caron Simply Soft Yarn
- Tapestry Needle
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Dutch Rose Blanket
Unique Bavarian Crochet Stitch Tutorial
Sirtaki Relief Crochet Stitch
58 Crochet Afghan Patterns Using Different Stitches
28 Tunisian Stitch Crochet Afghan Patterns
13 Basic Crochet Stitches & Patterns free eBook
Granny Square Border Tutorial
Vibrantly Vintage Crochet Edging Pattern
Larksfoot Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions