Crochet Velvet Warm Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"If you are like me, you will just love the feel of this crochet velvet warm blanket. It is soft, light, and simply perfect to snuggle under when reading a good book or snacking on popcorn watching a movie with friends and family. Luxurious Crochet Throw This crochet throw is made with a classic v-stitch. The stitch pattern is easy to memorize as it features a repeat of row three. To make this blanket even more beginner friendly, there is no border. The edges of this pattern square up nicely and the fluffy and soft texture of this blanket take center stage."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 single crochet to every 4 inches
Finished Size39 inches wide X 49 inches long
- Bleached Aqua Bernat Baby Velvet Yarn. 3 Skeins for a total of 1,476 yards.
- Size K Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Unique Bavarian Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- How to Crochet a Rose Border
- Beautiful Bavarian Square
- Bavarian Crochet Tutorial
- Star Stitch Tutorial
- 26 Unique Crochet Stitches
- 13 Basic Crochet Stitches & Patterns free eBook
- Crochet Velvet Warm Blanket
- Dizzy Double Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Bargello Crochet Stitch Pattern
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions