Tulip Stitch At Twilight Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"I have a secret. My most favorite color in the world just might be every shade of purple in this delicious Tulip Stitch at Twilight Crochet Baby Afghan. This bit of grape-y goodness reminds me of a gorgeous summer evening just as it’s drifting into the darkness of night. And this stitch. Sigh. The Crochet Tulip Stitch just might be my go-to baby afghan pattern stitch from now on. Why? Because it NATURALLY forms this little scalloped border on all sides. What?! You say?! YESSSS…. I know.. mindless crochet project just got even better."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Be prepared to be totally taken back, because this crochet baby blanket is absolutely stunning. Introducing the Darling Daisy Crochet… Continue reading: "Darling Daisy Crochet Baby Blanket"
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions