Treasured Crochet Moss Stitch Baby Afghan
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Crochet a treasured and modern baby afghan for a baby boy using this simple crochet moss stitch. This is one of my favorite stitch patterns to use and it makes such a beautiful gift for an expecting mother. A video tutorial is available to help explain this pattern and I hope that this will inspire you to create your own Crochet Moss Stitch Baby Afghan. This moss stitch is also called the linen stitch, granite stitch, and the woven stitch. Once you learn the techniques, the crochet projects are endless. The pattern repeats row-after-row, just change the colors or use one color. Create a beautiful blanket with ease."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeTo make the blanket wider or narrower, increase or decrease by 2 stitches. This afghan uses even stitches. To make this longer or shorter, simply increase or decrease the number of rows. However, to keep the symmetrical look of the afghan, be sure to count out the rows and whatever you do on one end, you should repeat on the other end.
Finished SizeApproximately 26 inches X 30 inches
- 2 Skeins Light Blue Red Heart yarn approximately 728 yards
- 1 Skein Dusty Grey Red Heart yarn approximately 300 yards
- Size H crochet hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Be prepared to be totally taken back, because this crochet baby blanket is absolutely stunning. Introducing the Darling Daisy Crochet… Continue reading: "Darling Daisy Crochet Baby Blanket"
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions