I’m A Square
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"The I’m a Square blanket is full of bright, happy colors. It’s crocheted using join as you go methods so there is no seaming. It is quite easy to adjust the size of this blanket. Use the colors suggested for a modern, unisex look, or change the colors to suit your style; there are plenty of color options of Paintbox DK yarn so the choice is yours. Size: 36 x 45 inches Yarn: Paintbox Yarns Simply DK, 100% Acrylic"
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge20 sts x 25 rows = 4” [10 cm] in sc
Finished Size36 x 45 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Pillow Mint Fast Crochet Baby Blanket
- Vintage Chic Crochet Baby Blanket
- Yellow Brick Road Baby Blanket
- Darling Dot Crochet Afghan
- Crochet Popcorn Baby Blanket
- Double The Love Baby Blanket
- Precious Pearls Lace Baby Blanket
- Shine Bright Star Baby Blanket
- Tickled Pink Baby Afghan
- Baby Granny Square Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions