I’m A Square
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"The I’m a Square blanket is full of bright, happy colors. It’s crocheted using join as you go methods so there is no seaming. It is quite easy to adjust the size of this blanket. Use the colors suggested for a modern, unisex look, or change the colors to suit your style; there are plenty of color options of Paintbox DK yarn so the choice is yours. Size: 36 x 45 inches Yarn: Paintbox Yarns Simply DK, 100% Acrylic"
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge20 sts x 25 rows = 4” [10 cm] in sc
Finished Size36 x 45 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are often frustrated when using knobby or boucle style yarn, this free crochet pattern will ease your troubles. The No… Continue reading: "No Beginning Chain Egg Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Let It Snow Blanket
- Bobble Blanket Decked In Blue
- Noelle Blanket
- Baby Rainbow Sampler Blanket
- Ties That Bind Blanket
- Mystic Ripple Blanket
- Bobble Stripe Baby Blanket
- Festive Light Crochet Blanket
- Beach Day Blanket
- Best Darn Yarn Tenders
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions