This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Caramel Whirl Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"A perfectly sized lovey or travel blanket for a little one. I wanted something lightweight and small. You know, the kind you can take while on-the-go, drape over a little one in a carrier or tuck into a diaper bag. This is that blanket. It's also lightweight enough for warmer weather. Add the corner tassels for a little bit of flair. Use an additional cake and work more repeat rounds to make a larger blanket."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5.5 rows X 10 dc = 2 in (5.5 cm)
Finished Size31in (79cm) square
- G (4mm) hook
- One cake Scheepjes Whirl yarn
- Tapestry needle
Read Next3 Hour Afghan
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Lamb Stitch Stripes Section
- Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif
- Quick And Easy Crochet Texture Blanket
- Harbor Mist Incredibly Easy Blanket Pattern
- How Do You Crochet A Half Solid Hexagon Without Gaps And Holes
- Single Crochet Square Motif Pattern
- How To Make A Pointed Crochet Solid Half Hexagon
- How Do You Make A Easy Crochet Plaid Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions