Caramel Whirl Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"A perfectly sized lovey or travel blanket for a little one. I wanted something lightweight and small. You know, the kind you can take while on-the-go, drape over a little one in a carrier or tuck into a diaper bag. This is that blanket. It's also lightweight enough for warmer weather. Add the corner tassels for a little bit of flair. Use an additional cake and work more repeat rounds to make a larger blanket."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5.5 rows X 10 dc = 2 in (5.5 cm)
Finished Size31in (79cm) square
- G (4mm) hook
- One cake Scheepjes Whirl yarn
- Tapestry needle
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions