C2c Silt Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"The C2C Silt Blanket is made in a corner to corner fashion. Comprised of basic stitches, this blanket is easy to work up with no beginning chain! The corner to corner style has you crochet from one corner to the other making either a perfect square or a rectangular shape. Because it is crocheted diagonally, the stripes will be diagonal as well. This pattern shows you how to make this blanket the size you need."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size36" x 36" or any size you need
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you're looking to create an effortlessly elegant crochet afghan, then look no further than this Stunning Popcorn Ripple Crochet… Continue reading: "Stunning Popcorn Ripple Crochet Afghan"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- French Braid Blanket
- Framed Herringbone 12" Square
- Botanica Blanket
- Striped Baby Blanket
- Summer Breeze Throw
- Crochet Cotton Candy Fluffy Blanket
- Crochet Rustic Country Blanket
- Crochet Guidelines For Standard Bed And Blanket Sizes
- Leaping Stripes And Blocks Squared
- Snowy Field Crochet Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions