Blushing Ruffle Granny Square Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This blushing ruffle granny square blanket is so feminine and pretty. The basic granny square is front and center with this lovely crochet pattern. Square Colors in This Crochet Baby Blanket There are ten of each granny square for a total of 20 squares. Square one consists of four rounds of petal pink and two rounds of dusty grey. Square two consists of four founds of Dusty Grey and two rounds of Charcoal Grey. Granny square blankets are so fun to make. Great crochet pattern for a beginner. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 Double Crochet per 4 inches. However, gauge is not critical in this crochet pattern.
Finished SizeSize is approximately 32 inches wide by 40 inches long.
- Charcoal Grey Red Heart
- Dusty Grey Red Heart
- Petal Pink Red Heart
- Size H Crochet Hook
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions