Basketweave Blocks Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"The Basketweave Blocks Baby Blanket combines the look of crochet squares with NO seaming - and takes the basketweave stitch to the extreme! It’s pretty heady stuff, but the end result is a cozy, soft, and totally nursery ready! The key here is working with 4 skeins of yarn at once. Just like when you'd make a striped pattern and carry the yarn along the side, but we're going to be changing colors in the middle of the row!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 sts x 10 rows = 4"/10cm in pattern
Finished Size36" x 36"
- Lion Brand Ice Cream
- US-J. 6.0mm hook
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
So Soft One Skein Security Blanket
Wild Daisies Crochet Baby Blanket
Pink Petals Baby Afghan
Hearts and Birds Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
Taupe and Green Striped Baby Blanket
Unicorn Crochet Baby Blanket
Angelic Baby Blanket
Cozy Clusters Crochet Baby Blanket
Their 1st Blankie
Rainbow Basket Weave Baby Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions