How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
Sea Breeze Chevron Afghan
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
This fun colored blanket is a quick and easy afghan pattern. If you are looking for a creative DIY gift and don't have much time, this blanket is perfect for you. This afghan is an incredibly quick crochet pattern with a lightweight feel that would make a great DIY home decor throw. Not only is this blanket convenient but it is such a customizable crochet project.
From the Blogger: "Pop into spring with the fun Sea Breeze Chevron Afghan crochet pattern. This lightweight throw is quick to work up with beautiful results in a single color or many."
Watch the video below to learn how to crochet the granny ripple stitch for you to use on your next ripple pattern afghan!
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 DC & 1 Row = 1"
Finished Size36" x 48" or customize
- 850 yrds Red Heart Super Saver yarn
- Size K crochet hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions