We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"The primrose blanket is a floral design, perfect for cooling summer evenings but also great as a crib blanket or stroller blanket. It's made out of a slowly variegating yarn and a constant colour, used for joining and bordering. The variegating yarn will make each flower unique, and together they form a summery blanket!" This pattern calls for 5 skeins of Scheepjeswol Invicta colour, and 4 skeins of Invicta extra. It is worked with a 3,0 mm crochet needle. The pattern is join-as-you-go, so you can choose to work up a few motives first, but if thats not your cup of tea you can also choose to add new motives to the growing blanket immediately. The choice is yours! The finished blanket measures 80 x 120 cm. However, with a couple of extra skeins you can easily make a large blanket. The joining and border are both modular and will accomodate every size. So no worries!
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gaugenot important
Finished Size80 x 120 cm but easily adjustable
- Scheepjes' Invicta
- Scheepjes' Invicta extra
Read NextSelf Love Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Double Crochet Solid Triangle Pattern In The Rounds
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Crochet Ridged Rainbow Ripple Blanket
- Single Crochet Solid Hexagon
- Little Waves Section
- Parallels Section
- Beehive Stitch Section
- Peek-a-boo Section
- Jossalyn's Afghan
- Easy Crochet Table Runner Pattern With Shell Stitch
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions