How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
Learn to Crochet Geometric Patterns: 11 Hexagon Crochet Motifs free eBook
If you love hypnotizing motif crochet patterns, then these hexagons will be perfect!
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
As a crocheter, you’re more than familiar with the classic granny square. These small and easy-to-make individual pieces are combined to make big and warm afghans. In this fantastic new eBook, you’ll find simple patterns take that classic square motif and expand on them to give you crochet hexagon patterns.
Your new afghans will take on a more mosaic look with these gorgeous granny hexagons, and the geometric patterns are sure to make any project pop. From singular hexagon motifs to full afghans with complete joining directions, Learn to Crochet Geometric Patterns: 11 Hexagon Crochet Motifs will show you how to crochet the most uniquely patterned afghans yet!
These hexagon crochet blankets will make perfect additions to any bedroom set and will look so cozy draped over your living room couch. Learn how to crochet an afghan to make as a gift that the receiver will be sure to love for years to come or just crochet one to keep yourself warm.
Crochet multiple hexagons and join them with your own personal know-how, or follow some of the tutorials and you’ll be on your way to a geometrically themed afghan in no time!
Plus, Don't Miss Our Other eBooks!
Be sure to check out our entire collection of eBooks. You'll find titles such as:
More About the eBook:
It’s always good to start off small and work your way up. Before launching into full blanket patterns, let’s start out with simple crochet hexagon motifs. These easy patterns differ only slightly from the regular granny squares that you’re used to, so they shouldn’t take too long to complete.
One of the best things about these geometric patterns is that they can all be completed in six rounds or less, so imagine how many individual hexagons you can crochet if you only have to work for a few on each. Download this free eBook for these individual hexagon patterns and more.
The Golden Hexircle (pg. 9) is a great crochet motif to use if you want your finished afghan to have a fun and quirky look. This pattern is a combination of a true circular center with a hexagon border. Choose two colors and alternate which is for the circle and which is for the hexagon border to create a delightful polka dot effect. When made with different colors that let both shapes show in each individual motif, the finished blanket can truly be a true mosaic of shapes.
After learning some great new geometric motifs to break up the old granny square routine, it’s time to combine them and make some full hexagon afghans. These crochet afghan patterns vary in their joining techniques: some suggest that you make all the hexagons and then sew them all together with thread, some suggest you crochet them together with a certain stitch, and some suggest you join as you go. However the afghan comes together, these crochet patterns are sure to brighten up any room, so be sure to download the eBook today.
These free crochet afghan patterns are the perfect addition to any crochet arsenal. These granny hexagons and crochet hexagon blanket patterns are the quickest and easiest way to update your crochet techniques and give your future projects something a little extra and unique.
Whether you choose to make the individual hexagon motifs and join them together in your own way or to follow the patterns and suggestions provided by the crochet designers who were generous enough to share their patterns with us, you’ll end up with a truly unique work of art that is sure to keep you warm.
So join in on the fun and download Learn to Crochet Geometric Patterns: 11 Hexagon Crochet Motifs now, it’s free! Don’t wait any longer, all the free crochet afghan patterns, granny square crochet patterns, baby blanket patterns, and more are right at your fingertips. These free crochet patterns will not only make you a better crocheter but they will bring inspiration for future projects!
Get the Learn to Crochet Geometric Patterns: 11 Hexagon Crochet Motifs eBook, and don't forget to sign up for the AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns newsletter, Laying It All Out.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Tropical Pineapple Squares Blanket
- Mad for Tassels Granny Stitch Afghan
- Crazy Cool Yo-Yo Crochet Afghan
- Fall Romance Throw
- Lady Windsor Lace Crochet Blanket
- Pretty as a Primrose Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Refreshing Throw
- Pretty Rose Twists Afghan
- Wool Eater Bavarian Blanket
- Country Charm Crochet Blanket
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet 12-point Star Blanket
- Soothing Stripes Stroller Blanket
- Diamond Wave Pattern | Crafting Happiness
- Timeless Lacy Shell Crochet Blanket
- Simple Inspiring Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Fireside Throw Blanket
- Cozy Man Cave Throw
- Moss Stitch Baby Blanket
- Winter Holiday Season Colors Granny Square Afghan
- Chic Colorful Granny Square Throw
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions