Baby Yoda Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This fun & easy Baby Yoda Blanket crochet pattern might be my favorite corner to corner (c2c) crochet design yet! I have my kiddos to thank for the idea since they told me about the popularity of Baby Yoda. This Star Wars baby blanket would be an awesome handmade gift for the Star War fan(s) in your life! You just need a J 6mm crochet hook and worsted weight yarn. Crochet along to the pixel graph or follow the written instructions (written for right handed & left handed crocheters)."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 pixel squares= 5 inches
Finished Size38 inches x 52 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Did these bright colors catch your eye? You'll love to learn How to Crochet an Afghan in Kaleidoscope Color! This is a granny square… Continue reading: "How to Crochet an Afghan in Kaleidoscope Color"
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions