Easy Buffalo Plaid
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Usually Buffalo Plaid is a bit complicated to work. But I have worked out a way to do it using the SIMPLE PLAID TECHNIQUE, so this makes it so easy that it's almost mindless. Once you learn this technique, you can make many things with the ever popular BUFFALO PLAID!! Hats, cowls, legwarmers, fingerless gloves, afghans, cell phone pouches, slippers, and dog coats are just a few that can be quickly worked up as gifts or for yourself! Christmas gifts are just one way to use this Buffalo Plaid!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You'd never guess from looking at this elegant crochet throw that it's actually very easy to hook! Get your crochet feet wet with this… Continue reading: "Beautiful Beginner Crochet Throw"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Buffalo Plaid
- C2c Llama
- C2c Llama
- Blooming Crochet Star Stitch Blanket
- Soft And Sweet Textured Velvet Crochet Blanket
- Zohal Baby Blanket
- Rhombus Bobble Stitch Throw
- Farm Animals Blanket
- Snuggly Crochet Baby Blanket With Moss Stitch
- C2c Chick
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions