This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Buffalo Plaid
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Usually Buffalo Plaid is a bit complicated to work. But I have worked out a way to do it using the SIMPLE PLAID TECHNIQUE, so this makes it so easy that it's almost mindless. Once you learn this technique, you can make many things with the ever popular BUFFALO PLAID!! Hats, cowls, legwarmers, fingerless gloves, afghans, cell phone pouches, slippers, and dog coats are just a few that can be quickly worked up as gifts or for yourself! Christmas gifts are just one way to use this Buffalo Plaid!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextC2c Deer
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rocket Nap Buddy
- Pathways Square
- Arruga Stitch Section
- Back Loop Single Crochet Section
- Simple Shells Section
- Easy To Make Pumpkin Stretch Crochet Blanket
- Sea Glass Hexagon Afghan
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- How To Crochet Easy Autumn Fall Leaves
- How To Crochet Fall Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions