We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"My latest corner to corner blanket is this Llama themed graphgan! Which llama is your favorite? Let me know what you think over on Instagram! Each of the 4 crochet llamas is a c2c crochet blanket graph. Pictured top to bottom and left to right, the animals are: "Flower Crown Llama", "Hipster Llama", "Heart Glasses Llama" and "Sunglasses Llama". If you're not up to the task of crocheting four llama graphs, you could easily turn any of the c2c crochet blanket graphs into wall art."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 squares= 2 inches
4 rows of squares= 2 inches
Finished Size46 inches by 65 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
All we can think of when looking at this stunning crochet afghan pattern is the different shades of ocean water, hence the name… Continue reading: "Dancing Waters Crochet Blanket"
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions